Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Eagle has landed...

My mother inlaw comes to visit us every year. She usually stays for about...3 MONTHS! Yup...that was exactly what you read...3 months. If I'm lucky...she stays even longer. One year she stayed for 4 months. Have I ever mentioned that I have a lot of patience? I must also mention that I love her to pieces and we have lots of fun!

Anyhow, she flew in tonight through the storms (we had severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings....hmmm) and landed only 15 minutes late which is pretty darn good these days.

I received a text message from Gary...at 9:30...45 minutes after she landed. Apparently the door broke and they couldn't get off the plan. It's 10:20 and they just arrived home. LOL...poor Charlotte. She does pretty good for traveling on her own...she is 86 and spry as they come.

Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Hope you guys have a lovely time! Most people would bolt at the thought of their in-law staying with them for longer than a week so count your lucky stars you have such a cool one!