Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wow...it has been a while

I have not blogged in a long time. Reasons...life, work, kids, family...and my stepson downloaded lovely viruses onto my computer. So, I am stopping in to say hi to those who read this silly thing.
I did take a trip to Colorado...finally. My son, Brian, moved to Denver right out of college. He's been there about THREE years now. I'm a bad mom...because that is how long it took me to go see him. Now before you start thinking that I don't love the child...that is far from true. I love him tremendously...and have flown him home almost every four or five months. But it was time to go. I only have one picture... of him and two of his band mates of "Harmonious Junk" Brian is on the right.
He's pretty darn cute. I wish he would find a nice girl that would adore him. His time I suppose. Anyhow, we had a great time together. Went to Red Rocks and saw BB King, Buddy Guy & Al Green. Ate lots of food. Shopped. Went up to the Mountains. Saw his band perform. I stayed up until 2:30 am (very big stretch for me) and rocked the night away.
That's it for this morning. Cup of coffee done...off to work!


1 comment:

The Texas Woman said...

We're BOTH back! Yay for us! Neither of my boys/men are married either. What's up with that? I fall in love with every girl they date but apparently they don't. There must be a lot of miserable single girls out there...or really happy ones!

cher