Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

Ah...what a week. Last weekend was spent doing nothing but taking care of the painful foot. I was good. I sat. I knit. I read. I am now a professional farmer on farmville (sorry - I've got to do something).

We did go out for our anniversary. We go to PF Changs every year as that is where we got engaged. We parked right outside the door and got seated immediately since I had made reservations. The nice waiter even brought me a chair so I could keep my foot elevated. We made it through most of dessert - That awesome wall of chocolate (I've got goose bumps thinking of it now) - and then I told Gary we had to go home. My foot blew up (well swelled up) and I needed to get home asap.

God bless my three ice packs. I'm thinking of naming them as we've been going steady for almost two months now.

I've been back to the dr. twice this week to get my foot wrapped...and rewrapped. I'm on a lot of antibiotics....just in case I have an infection??? The meds for nerve pain don't work very well..unless I take three. Then I pass out and can't get up for 13 hours. Not good.

Are you tired of this yet? I am!!!

No comments: